Advanced Silicone Sensitive Shave Oil
Dispense 1-3 pumps of shave oil into your palm and massage enthusiastically into your wet stubble for 30–60 seconds to ensure thorough and even coverage. Then shave as normal.
Tip: For easier dispensing, especially in colder weather, place bottle in warm water for 10-15 seconds before pumping.
To maximise closeness, comfort and enjoyment we’d recommend:
Wash your face in plenty of warm water ensuring your bristles are thoroughly soaked. Try shaving in the shower.
Spend some time massaging your chosen shave prep thoroughly into your beard.
Using a clean, sharp blade, shave carefully with short strokes in the direction of your hair’s growth. Rinse your razor frequently.
Afterwards, thoroughly rinse skin with clean water, then pat your face dry with a clean towel.
Using a moisturiser or a balm post-shave helps to soothe and protect your skin.
For more information on shaving please watch our short videos or read our guide.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact rinse with clean warm water.
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
Fog Free Mirror
To attach your fog free mirror to a wall or shower glass please follow these three steps.
- Ensure the suction mechanism is completely unlocked by turning it in an anti-clockwise direction.
- Then place the suction cup on a clean, smooth and flat wall or surface. Press firmly to ensure a tight seal.
- Whilst continuing to press firmly, turn the suction mechanism clockwise to lock the mirror into place.
To get the very best from your mirror and to prolong its working life, please keep the following in mind:
- The mirror is designed not to fog or steam up. For best performance we recommend using an extractor fan or opening a window especially if you have a particularly hot or long shower.
- Don’t soak or spray strong jets of water directly onto the mirror.
- After use it is normal for small watermarks to appear on the mirror’s surface.
- To remove watermarks, dust and fingerprints, only use a clean, soft cloth and a gentle action, just like when you are shaving, don’t press too hard.
- Do not use any cleaning products on this mirror – so no alcohol / thinner or any other cleaning agent as this will degrade the anti-fog coating.
- The anti-fog coating may also be weakened if the mirror is cleaned excessively.